All people wanted to live a healthy life. But, due to air pollution and other pollution, they are not getting pure air, water, and food. Nowadays, various chemicals are used during cultivation. It may cause various health issues for people. In previous days, people used to get pure air, water, and food. So, they were healthy. Nowadays, technology has developed a lot. There are both advantages and disadvantages of technology improved. There is more number of industries available in our country. These industries leave their wastes through clean water. This may cause water pollution and air pollution.
People used to construct more buildings by cutting down trees and plants. Due to this, there is a lack of rainfall. People may get various health issues due to these reasons. In addition, people may also get sick due to improper diet habits. Nowadays, many children like to eat only fast food, bakery items, junk foods, etc. These foods may give more taste at the time they are more dangerous for our health. Hence, the youngsters also get affected by various diseases. They are affected by diseases such as diabetes, other diseases.
Diabetes mellitus is a condition that happens when the body can’t utilize glucose (a sort of sugar) regularly. Glucose is the fundamental wellspring of vitality for the body’s cells. The degree of glucose in the blood is constrained by a hormone called insulin, which is made by the pancreas. This disease has become among the people. If we are not keeping diabetes in control then it may various other diseases. Hence, to keep diabetes in control we must strictly follow the diet. We have given some diet for diabetes. They are as follows.
- Avoid eating an excess of sweets. Eat leafy green vegetables like bitter gourd, greens, etc. They are extremely nutritious and low in calories. They have several vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
- Eggs are a good food to control diabetes. If you consume eggs regularly then it may reduce heart disease risk. It improves insulin sensitivity.
- Turmeric has many health benefits. If you add turmeric powder in your regular food may help in controlling diabetes.
- The nuts may have many nutritious values. It has more fiber content which may reduce diabetes.
- Millets also play a vital role in controlling diabetes.
Hence, a balanced diet and regular exercise may control diabetes and gives you a healthy life.