Home security is essential. In fact, it is a necessity. There is no better way to achieve security than through the use of a security camera. A security camera will help you monitor your home with ease without you having to be around all the time.
Due to the opportunity that has arisen as more and more people are considering buying security cameras, a lot of companies that claim to offer the best solutions have also come into being.
But among all these companies, only two stand out. These two are Arlo and Blink.
This article is aiming at comparing the cameras produced by these two companies and hence making it easy for you to make an informed decision.
ARLO VS BLINK CAMERAS COMPARISON
There is no doubt that both Blink and Arlo make top-notch cameras. This has already been verified by thousands of satisfied customers who already own them. They offer both reliability and flexibility.
This security camera is wireless. It is also very easy to install and hence you can do it yourself without having to pay a technician. For added security, it has an alarm which you can choose to use or not use. This alarm has the ability to produce a 105db siren.
When you buy a security camera, the first thing you consider is if it is easy to install it. Setting up Blink camera is easy. All you need to do is purchase the cameras and the module, download Blink app and sign up with your email address. After you have done this, you can then install the cameras, sync them through the module and then add them to your app. Then, you are good to go.
PROS OF USING BLINK:
1. It has a very long battery life.
2. It is wireless.
3. It has a siren feature.
4. It has a very affordable price.
5. It captures great images during the day and the night.
6. It offers high-resolution videos
1. It won’t work when your internet is not available.
2. You are able to only see a single camera at a time during the live feed.
This security camera is also wireless. You can stick this to a surface through the use of its dedicated magnet base. Arlo has a wide view of about 130 degrees.
Installing Arlo is also very simple. The process is similar to installing blink only with some slight differences.
The first thing you have to set up is the base station. This is what acts as the brain of your whole security system. Once you install your base, you can now place your Arlo cameras where you need them.
The next step is downloading and installing Arlo’s iPhone or Android app which you can use in monitoring your cameras.
1. It has a wide view of 130 degrees.
2. It is easy to set up.
3. It is wireless.
4. It has night vision.
5. Motion alert.
6. It is weatherproof
1. It is a bit expensive as compared to blink
2. It lacks a siren.
SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ARLO AND BLINK CAMERAS:
1. Both are wire free.
2. Both have a set up that is quick and easy.
3. Both are small and compact.
4.They are easy to use.
5. Both offer high-quality videos.
1. Arlo is more expensive as compared to Blink.
2. Arlo lacks audio as compared to Blink which has a siren
3. Blink has the longest battery life.
4. Arlo has a wider view as compared to Blink.